Ma+Th=Math
I went to a math competition! And this time it was clearer because I had my glasses on! Anyways, this contest is really hard. 5 problems in 40 mins. I only did 1 1/2 questions. It was cool because l saw 2 of my friends there. They are both in fourth grade. l think l'm going to do better next time. Wait correction: MUCH BETTER!
OMG! 5 problems in 40 mins. u only did 1 1/2 questions, why?? i think u were not prepared? becoz of ur glasses
ReplyDeleteThey were hard! All kinds of problems! Even my DAD can't do some of them! They were 10th grade problems!
Deletethey will be harder even i found them really hard when i was in my 10th grade. keep going to the other competitions also u will get some much acclaimed experience.. KEEP GOING.
DeleteGreat try...next time try even harder. And you might want to send me one or two of those problems. Maybe I can help :)
ReplyDeleteThat is what my dad is going to do!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteSunny, I sent it to you. Have fun!
Deletefirst ,i did not understand why you should wear glasses at this tender age ? are you not eating properly? are you choosy?u must eat carrots,u must drink at least three quarters of liter fresh milk every day.lot of yogurt and fruits(NO JUICES). IF U FOLLOW, U CAN THROW AWAY YOUR GLASSES AND REGAIN YOUR NORMAL VISION.IF YOU HAVE DOUBT ASK CHINNA TATHA.
ReplyDeleteI do! I love fruits and vegetables!
ReplyDeleteDear Ananya, Glad to know that you have participated in a Math competition. Never mind even if you are unable to attempt all the sums.I think the questions are much above your standard.I am glad that you have attempted 11/2 questions. Try to participate in all sorts of competitions including maths,English science, quiz,music,drawing, painting essay writing, elocution etc.It is always better if you attend with some initial preparation at home.You may not always fare well in the tests.But you never mind it and keep participating.It improves your skills, your mental caliber and sportsman spirit. I used to encourage Sunny like that in his childhood and he used to participate in all sorts of competitions.As you go on you will definitely improve your skills and fare much better in the times to come. Always keep thumbs up. Good luck.-Love., Tata.,Gwalior.
ReplyDeleteDear Ananya, I understand that you are waring glasses.Are you having headache?Never mind.Constant wearing of glasses will correct your eye sight very soon in case of any minute defect and also relieves you of the headache.Sunny also had such a problem when he was doing Engineering course at visakhapatnam. Constant use of glasses has relieved him of the problem.Now he is not wearing any glasses. As Raju Tata said, YOU SHOULD EAT WELL.Eat the food as your parents suggested. Your diet should contain leafy vegetables, all vegetables, nuts fruits sprouted seeds,milk etc.
ReplyDelete