Friday, November 2, 2012

Ram

It has been a while since I came here! Like 5 months!  We all know that I'm in 4th grade. In case you were wondering why the title says Ram, well I went to the mountains last week and I found a hurt ram.






























Did you actually believe that? I'm in a play! I'm Kaikei and Surpanakha. There is a kid in my school ( a fifth grader) named Jay that is Ram. Try to guess his last name. And then Arushi (do you remember her?) is Sita and her brother Mohit is Ravin. Jay's sister Mira is the narrator. Arushi's 15th cousin, Nikhil is Hanuman. And then my computer teacher (Mrs.Tripathi) son, Sachin is Laxman. And last and least Nibi (Ammama has met him) who is Dasharat and Vibishan.


3 comments:

  1. I'm Jay Ram and I play Ram :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girl who plays the golden deer, Sitalaxmi, if she was Sita it would be this, Hi, I'm Sitalaxmi and I play Sita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funny!!!!! why did you choose a negative role???? Are you old enough to play these?????

    ReplyDelete