Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Will, my bud, my pal, my grade.
So, how long has it been? And if you are wondering about the title please don't ask, I will explain. You see, I have to do a report on William Shakespeare. If I write about him, he is like my bud because I know a lot about him. And if I write about him, I get a good grade!
List of plays written by him:
(Not in order)
The Taming of the Shrew.
Romeo and Juliet
Hamlet
The two gentlemen of Verona
Henry I, Henry II, Henry III, and Henry IV
King Richard III
The Tempest
Julius Caesar
King Lear
Macbeth
The Merry Wives of Windsor
The Merchant of Venice
A Midsummer Night's Dream
There are 19 plays that nobody knew on the Internet so these are just the 16 I researched
This is the boringest post I ever posted so I am making it fun.
Bad Jokes With
ANANYA
Knock knock
Who's there
Hi
Hi who
I have no idea
Knock Knock
Who's there
Boo hoo
wait, I messed up.
Knock Knock
Who's there
Lettuce
Lettuce who
Let us stop with the bad jokes
(Lettuce)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment