Okay, so by the title you know what is up.
So I'm not even going to explain about the title.
And thus I present
10 things that
PARENTS DON'T KNOW ABOUT KIDS
And most parents would say,"well, we were kids so I think I know about kids"
Wrong again, parents! This is the 21st century. Technology got in the way of us.
Anyways, here you go. (note I just have number 10 quality)
10. when kids are on their computer or their phone and you call them and then they rush through the conversation, they probably never heard a word you just said.
9. If a kid asks their parents if they are in trouble, they probably did something really bad that no one figured out.
8. If a kid suddenly starts being super nice to you when you say the word "grade" they probably got really bad grades or scores.
7. When a kid tells you something about a test problem, and then the next day tells you something totally different of the problem, they either cheated, or let someone cheat of their test.
6. when a kid says "I'll show you" they usually mean that they realize you are right and doesn't want to admit it. (note: ask if you can see the proof, and then they will admit they are wrong.
5. when a kid says "what" to a question you ask they have no idea what the answer is.
4. If a kid becomes silent when something bad happens to them, they are usually plotting something.
3. If you ask a kid "how are you" and they answer in 5 seconds or more (and they say good) they aren't feeling that good.
2. If they are watching a video and when you come in they stop it all of a sudden, they are watching stuff that they should not see.
1. If they stall, you just ground them. Just do it. (wow I just copied NIKE ®)
That is my father's day gift to all the fathers.
Bye!
So I'm not even going to explain about the title.
And thus I present
10 things that
PARENTS DON'T KNOW ABOUT KIDS
And most parents would say,"well, we were kids so I think I know about kids"
Wrong again, parents! This is the 21st century. Technology got in the way of us.
Anyways, here you go. (note I just have number 10 quality)
10. when kids are on their computer or their phone and you call them and then they rush through the conversation, they probably never heard a word you just said.
9. If a kid asks their parents if they are in trouble, they probably did something really bad that no one figured out.
8. If a kid suddenly starts being super nice to you when you say the word "grade" they probably got really bad grades or scores.
7. When a kid tells you something about a test problem, and then the next day tells you something totally different of the problem, they either cheated, or let someone cheat of their test.
6. when a kid says "I'll show you" they usually mean that they realize you are right and doesn't want to admit it. (note: ask if you can see the proof, and then they will admit they are wrong.
5. when a kid says "what" to a question you ask they have no idea what the answer is.
4. If a kid becomes silent when something bad happens to them, they are usually plotting something.
3. If you ask a kid "how are you" and they answer in 5 seconds or more (and they say good) they aren't feeling that good.
2. If they are watching a video and when you come in they stop it all of a sudden, they are watching stuff that they should not see.
1. If they stall, you just ground them. Just do it. (wow I just copied NIKE ®)
That is my father's day gift to all the fathers.
Bye!
Well said. Hear hear !!!
ReplyDeletevery use ful gift for parents
ReplyDelete