I am in India right now! And Sunny is behind me watching me so...
Anyways, I have told you peeps about things I like...
and I need to tell you some things I DON'T LIKE.
So I will now start.
10. I don't like it when I deflect a bomb in Fruit Ninja and doesn't know what it means. (Seriously, I need to know if it is good or bad)
9. I don't like it when I see a fly on me and I shoo it, but the fly doesn't move.
8. I don't like it when my foot is numb.
7. I don't like it when I'm all cozy in bed, and then I forget to do something.
6. I don't like it when I have food in my mouth and then I sneeze.
5. I don't like it when I'm about to sneeze but it doesn't come out, and it leaves me with a weird face.
4. I don't like it when someone is about to say something, but says "never mind"
3. I don't like it when I work on something but then leave it home.
2. I don't like it when someone says "you have grown taller" because that is pretty obvious.
1. I ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY DON'T LIKE ................
TRUCKS!
So yeah.
BYE
Anyways, I have told you peeps about things I like...
and I need to tell you some things I DON'T LIKE.
So I will now start.
10. I don't like it when I deflect a bomb in Fruit Ninja and doesn't know what it means. (Seriously, I need to know if it is good or bad)
9. I don't like it when I see a fly on me and I shoo it, but the fly doesn't move.
8. I don't like it when my foot is numb.
7. I don't like it when I'm all cozy in bed, and then I forget to do something.
6. I don't like it when I have food in my mouth and then I sneeze.
5. I don't like it when I'm about to sneeze but it doesn't come out, and it leaves me with a weird face.
4. I don't like it when someone is about to say something, but says "never mind"
3. I don't like it when I work on something but then leave it home.
2. I don't like it when someone says "you have grown taller" because that is pretty obvious.
1. I ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY DON'T LIKE ................
TRUCKS!
So yeah.
BYE
So yeah...I made you write this post.
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah...my niece is awesome! (She made me write it)
wow !!! i'm having an "AMAZING" Niece who is just fanstatic in whatever work she does....& with an awesome list of "Likes & dont Likes" ....missing u so much.... CHEERSS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyou spelled fantastic wrong. LOL
ReplyDeleteyeah
ReplyDeleteI'm bored
ReplyDeleteso bored ):
even i'm bored too but this how life goes on. be happy allow happiness to come to you & kill the sadness & tears away you. just move on. CHEERSS!!!
ReplyDeleteWhy are you saying the word cheers? That's not how you write a conclusion sentence. My teacher says it has to mirror your topic sentence
ReplyDeletecome on!!! i just thought of giving a polite gesture to the other person just as holding a door or giving someone a light. The sentence is not important comparing to the importance of the person whom you already know....
ReplyDelete