Thursday, May 31, 2012

NO WORRIES!

My bird's nest.

A bird's nest is made out of straw, said the Macaw.
The bird takes a lot of time to make the home, says the bird that likes to roam.
A bird  makes it strong, that's not wrong!
Oh you get the point, what I'm trying to say is, I found a really good nest, wrapped in plastic really hard though it's mud. I'll show you the picture in part 200, just kidding 2. That be awesome to see how you changed your look from creepy to happy. Speaking of changing, I might change something about the comments, if you put a comment you don't have to type your password. But in order to do that, you might have to change the background, so if you see something totally different when you type this blog, it's still the same.

NO WORRIES! OF PART 200 AND DIFFERENT LOOKS! 

7 comments:

  1. OOPS!! OOPS.... what to write?? there is nothing to write regarding to this post..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which bird is it? Which 'birdunnit'??

    We had a pigeon's nest in our home just near the exhaust vent...all you could hear were weird pigeon sounds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found this birds nest in SUMMER> HAHA HA!

      Delete
  3. And why is it that every time I have to comment on your blog, I have to prove that I am not a ROBOT!!! HUH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people make programs that are bad.

      Delete
    2. Touché!!

      That's called CAPTCHA... Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart ... It is to prevent automated scripts or bots from spamming your blog...AND with a technology called reCAPTCHA, you are indirectly helping Google and the World Wide Web in digitizing scanned books.

      The books are actually scanned and then, the characters are recognized by OCR (Optical Character Recognition).
      But due to imperfections in scanning process, some characters might not be converted properly to digital. That's where reCAPTCHA is helpful...

      So, if million people fill a CAPTCHA, million words are digitized :)

      Usually characters that aren't recognized by OCR are paired with words that are already known to validate your response...

      And lately, Google has been pairing Street Numbers with puckered and bloated characters to improve its "Maps" service...

      What I want to say is that...CAPTCHA is good :P

      AND you know what? People in US pay people in countries like India and Thailand to get CAPTCHA's filled in bulk..so they sit all day long filling CAPTCHA's.. 'nuff said.

      Delete