Sunday, May 27, 2012

Talent show continued

                                                                  TALENT

                                                                   SHOW       

continued  
Sorry, I totally forgot about the talent show! Gabby dropped out of the dance whodunit! So Trinity and me decided to change to TCS news. TCS is my school. I'm going to get the DVD in June. So I'll just explain to you! 

Trinity: Hello and welcome! I'm your host Trinity!
Me: I'm your co host Ananya.

Trinity: Today we will talk about recess.
Me: IT'S FREEDOM! 
Trinity: One problem-
Me: the lizards.
Trinity: They're turning into... DINOSAURS!
Me: Trinity will tell her story and so will I.
Trinity: I was talking to her and babam! Saw a cute lizard, tried to pet him and then he turned into a DINO!
Me: I saw a lizard a different day, and again turned into a dino, so I called my dad's friend's cousin's wife's friend's husband's brother, Dr. Philips. " I made my first discovery" He screamed! That was an unlucky day for me: someone stole the credit, and I saw a dino!
I'm going to show the other half when I get the DVD of the talent show. The Music Section.









But do you want to see the real whodunit from Disney? We were going to dance to that.

Here you go!

Who Dun It?

6 comments:

  1. how can a small Lizards turn into a big Dinosaurs?? i think some experiment must have been failed??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FICTION!!!! of what??? u should have taken Trinity's place becoz it suits u??

      Delete
    2. Do you have a dictionary, because you can look up fiction, if you want.
      Oh fine, I'll tell you fiction of lizards turning into dinosours.

      Delete
    3. i know that!!!! i'm asking about the FICTION of lizards turing into dinosours. OH BOY!!!! the Blog's New Format is good. the change is good....

      Delete
  2. Now you're turning lizards into dinosaurs?
    Is it like one moment there's a little lizzy and BAM! it's a dinooo!!??

    ReplyDelete