Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Summer!

                                                                                                    School is nowly..
                                            OUT!
I'm not a 3rd grader anymore- I'm a 4th grader! Well, that was the good news, now this is bad: Ms. Bauer is moving to Kansas City! She is going to visit our school though. I'm gonna miss her.  And my new teacher is going to be Mr. Park. Trinity made a rhyme to show we won't go without Ms. Bauer. "Heck no we won't go! Why am I crossing this out? Eh, I like the handwriting. Oh, I need to tell Sunny something: Ha ha! You have to work, and I get to chill! Oh yeah! Free time to study for a math contest! Whoo! Nothing? OK. Just watch my excitement!  Yeah! Boo- yeah! Awesome! 3 days later...

Whoo- hoo! Super! You know what? I'm just wasting summer right now! See you later! And I'm a 4th grader!
                   BUH-BYE!

NOT SUMMER THOUGH!
Yeah yuh!

26 comments:

  1. Ananya,
    Don't you think it's kinda weird that everyone thinks we are on summer break and it's not even summer? When does summer actually begin? Get back to me on that, will ya? I enjoyed reading your lasted blog entry! I'm looking forward to reading it more often now that we are on "summer" break. You better get busy!

    Love,
    Ms. Bauer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You replied back! And yes, it is a little weird that it's not even summer!

      Delete
    2. Summer starts on June 21st

      Delete
    3. June 21st, huh? Well, that means, when we wake up in our new apartment for the first time, it will officially be Summer. By the way...Spring starts on March 20. That's Malik's birthday!

      Delete
    4. I believe the official summer in USA begins on June 20th and lasts till Sept 21st.

      Delete
  2. Hey Ananya, congrats for going to the 4th grade, cant just believe that my little niece who i thought was just born is already a 4th grader. Why don't you come over to India for the summer, it is actually summer out here and we need a break.

    Love

    Neeru kakki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom can't take off in summer! I wanted to though.

      Delete
  3. Yeah!!! we need a break. we have to keep our fingers are crossed becoz we are not sure whether we will get a Break. Miss BAUER should be given a Sapling( a small young tree) for the GO GREEN initiative!!! becoz is she leaving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A sapling would have been a great idea! We did help people plant air-plane plants at our earth night event...that's almost the same!

      Delete
    2. That's good!!! but that's not enough it needs to be taken foward. the next academic students needs to take it foward. whatever you do you should be given a sapling. everbody needs to do this.

      Delete
    3. Giri,

      Maybe you should start a movement. We have ruined Earth enough and it is good if every one does their bit to preserve Earth for future generations.

      Delete
    4. i would love to do that !!! but i am not only the one who has been born in this world there are millions of people throughout the whole world.every one should do it for the sake of the next generations. if u had ruined the Earth u still have other chance to change it's direction. LOL..... :)

      Delete
  4. Um, just reply to her! She is the top comment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. reply to whom??? to your teacher??? you really are wasting your summer?? do something?? what did wrote in your blog do them otuside with tht people

      Delete
  5. congratulations what are you in holidays?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Imean what you do in holidays?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is not FAIR!!! we get to work & study in this searing heat & you get to enjoy & chill out in the summer??? We need to celebrate we need a party!!!

      Delete
  7. THAT IS SOOOO NOT FAIR!!!! BOO HOO :(

    Why do I get to go to work everyday in this searing heat and why do you get to chill out in summer?

    When is your camp?

    And congratulations for getting into 4th grade! Does this mean you get a new locker at school?

    ReplyDelete
  8. At least you earn a bunch of money! I only earned a dollar because I actually sold a muffin in cooking camp! But anyways, HA HA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HEE HEE HEE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HAHA!

      Delete
    2. what happend what is this???

      Delete
  9. Lockers are for 6th grade and up, FYI.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HEE HEE HEE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HAHA!

      Delete