Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The crystal crew

                                                            The Crystal Crew
______________________________________________________________

My class is rich! Just kidding, but you know what? WE WILL BE RICH! How? Well here is how:

           Once upon a time there were  my  friends Trinity,Nathan, Evan,  Sho and me.  Trinity, Nathan, and me saw what Evan and Sho were doing and we asked if we could play.  " We're not playing! We're working!" said Evan "Soree" said Trinity "OK, can we WORK?" I asked. "yes" said Sho "Let's make up a name!'' I exclaimed. We thought of lots of names. But I said "Guys, the name should be crystal something." Then Trinity thought of a really good name, " The Crystal Crew!" She yelled "yeah!" we replied. Then we got to work. We got really big rocks and then smashed pebbles and then BOOM! There they were; crystals.

              But then there was a day, there was another crystal company, it was called Kai's crystals, we had competition! So we hired my friends Gabby, Catya, Jillian, and Jesse. We had more business than Kai's crystals!
                                         The End (not for business though)
                                  

6 comments:

  1. Very interesting...how much business has the Crystal Crew done?

    Loved the way you ended the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved the way u write about u & ur friends FANSTATIC ;)

    ReplyDelete