Thursday, February 16, 2012

                                              
                                                         IDITAROD
I'm sorry, I have never told you about school! Well, I told you that I live in the USA, and we are studying about the Iditarod, the race in Alaska,a state in the USA!
   
      The Iditarod is the most double-better-movie-Selena Gomez-famous dogsled race in the entire WORLD!

Every year in third grade, we get to pick a musher, a musher is a person who competes along with her/him dog team. I chose Anna Berington,a rookie, a rookie is a person who never competed in the same race. And guess what? My best friend, Trinity, chose Anna's twin, Kristy! She is a veteran, the opposite of a rookie.

5 comments:

  1. when are you putting up part 2?
    you are inspiring me to write again :)
    let me see if i still can :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha that was so funny when will u be a rookie???? people should choose u.

    ReplyDelete