Hi,my name is Ananya. This blog, Welcome to the world of Ananya will be waaaaaaaaayyyyy better than my uncle's blog, Sunnysyde. I am 8 years old, and I'm in third grade. I was born in Topeka,Kansas, but my parents were born in India. My teacher is Ms. Bauer.
In this blog, there will be games about me, like penguin games and doctor games. Hope YOU like it!
Sincerely,
Ananya
This is the coolest blog ever!!
ReplyDeleteWay cooler than my dull and boring blog :)
Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK, so you don't mind that I said your blog was dull to the whole world?
DeleteSUNNY"S BLOG is really dull??? just look at that introduction in his blog???
DeleteYou're just telling it like it is...Even I think it's boring :)
DeleteI just like to write, so I write
u r really crazy??? why can't u write like u ANANYA. ur blog should have someting interesting in it
DeleteWay to go !!!!!!!!!!! come on u should beat that SUNNYSYDE yipeeee!!!! i hope i can have my own blog soon :D
ReplyDelete