Eye Heroes
My eyes are fine. But when I went to the eye doctor I didn't have that good scores. See, the best scores are 20-20 but I got 20-50. My doctor said I need glasses. I finally found the pair I liked, it was gold, with square lenses. Did you ever have glasses? Were you nervous about what your friends would say? Who cares what they say bad about you! After all, if your doctor says they will help you, you don't have a choice but to wear them! In my class we have 4 students with glasses ( about to be 5) they are Kashi, ( never mentioned him before) Nathan, ( from Ant hill, crystal crew and that Dallas) Jillian (from Ant hill and crystal crew) and Sho (from crystal crew), and about to be me!
BUT AGAIN, MY EYES ARE FINE!
Sinseerly, glasses Ananya.
I am sure you will look very smart and knowledgeable. Wearing glasses will help you read better and cause less headaches.
ReplyDeleteHIAnanya wearing glasses is good you need not strain your eyes.
ReplyDeleteAmmamma
what u r going to wear glasses??? NO i can't see u in those???
ReplyDeleteThat means YOU need glasses
ReplyDeletegood joke! hehehe :) why did u highlight "YOU" only??? i'm perfectly alright thanks for ur advice...
ReplyDeleteThen you should see me!
Deleteif u look good in those then i will surely see u
DeleteOh,I will
ReplyDeletethen i will do it..interesting to see a 8 year old kid wear glasses??? i can't wait for that to happen
ReplyDeleteReally? I know 6 year olds with glasses!
ReplyDeletei even saw the same thing in india. it is really a rare thing to see kids wearing glasses in their childhood even though they didn't do anything???
DeleteHow is that rare?
Deleteit looks a bit odd when kids wear glasses in their childhood. u kids don't deserve that to wear glasses???
DeleteLong time, no 'see' :P
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I had glasses too...silver framed ones first and then black framed ones next. But you see, one fine day, my eyes became alright all by themselves! And I didn't need glasses from then :)
Oh..... i can't wait to see u in those glasses??? please change the time.....
Delete