Sunday, March 18, 2012

mata-mata

               Mata Mata
I am a little turtle,what turns out to be a very BIG TURTLE!Oh,yeah, the Mata Mata is one of the biggest, and ugliest turtle in the world! It has a triangular head, and has a boxed shaped tongue. Let us look at Rocky, a very ugly, but intelligent turtle. He is going to show how a Mata Mata turtle lives. 
Why am I talking about Mata Mata turtles you ask? I picked a Mata Mata turtle for the rain forest! Now it is up to Rocky to teach you!

Rocky, the turtle        

28 comments:

  1. i'm also doing a project on ENVIORNMENT can u help me????? PLEASE PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to stick photos on "ENVIORNMENT" & "Science"???? is it possible for u ????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think that is a college project, don't try to trick me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! it is a college project DEAR! & i have a subject which is based on that.. & why will i trick u??? i'm not like that please believe me...please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fine. Go to google images and type "nature" then find the photos that you like. Do the same with science photos.

      Delete
    2. and what made u to say that i was tricking u?? why???

      Delete
    3. Because I told her so!!! Hee hee hee....

      Delete
    4. It does not sound very collgey.

      Delete
    5. why doesn't it sound very collgey?? HUH

      Delete
    6. Well, because in 2nd grade we had a project similar, and you would probably have a different project, like, a physics report or a algebra report ( not like I don't know algebra)

      Delete
    7. i'm not a science student?? i'm a ARTS student so we have project based on computers, enviornment etc, even i don't like Algebra... YUK

      Delete
    8. What? You don't like algerbra? It is my second favorite math behind geometry

      Delete
    9. what will i do with algerbra now? that's because u r in ur 3rd grade i guess??

      Delete
    10. Algerbra helps you with LIFE

      Delete
    11. what do u mean by "LIFE"??? explain to me in detail ???

      Delete
    12. Umm... it makes you smarter?

      Delete
    13. really! how do u know about that???

      Delete
    14. Because now I know Algebra i get better marks

      Delete
    15. Here is another idea for your project! Go on mircrosoft office, the click clip art and type nature, then print after you posted it.

      Delete
    16. i have already finished that & i had also submitted. anyways thanks for ur adivce. they asked me from where did u get these?? i told that my SISTER gave me this idea :)

      Delete
    17. You don't have a sister! Even if I was your sister, I probably wouldn't help you!

      Delete
    18. why wouldn't u help me??? i didn't think. so i told them something???

      Delete
    19. SIMPLE: SISTERS DON"T HELP BROTHERS!

      Delete
    20. very funny very funny really funny! what a joke! how do u know about this?????

      Delete
  5. How long does a Mata Mata turtle live?

    ReplyDelete
  6. 10 to 12 years, and thanks for reminding me! I was going to put that in my project!

    ReplyDelete