O-ma-ha-ha-ha
There are a lot of fun field trips in 3rd grade,and I mean a LOT. But not as fun as this one,the Omaha zoo! Omaha is in a different state from Kansas.(It is in Nebraska) This is the biggest field trip I have ever been on! My favorite animal is the emperor penguin. What is your favorite animal? In your 1st comment,the only words you can type are the type of your animal or a plain old animal.
Have anice trip.Enjoy
ReplyDeleteHi Ananya myfavorite animal is Indian elephant.What is yours?
ReplyDeleteThe emperor penguin. Biggest, strongest, cutest, smartest, and most intresting penguin!
DeleteMy favorite animal is the Lion. Unfortunately, did not get to see one in Omaha.
ReplyDeleteYou saw the tigers!
Deletecome here to VIZAG.. u will find the LION keeps on roaring everytime whenever the tourists come to see it lion....
DeleteWhat kind??
Deletemy college took us to the zoo as a tour we saw all the animals expect the lion. when we came to see that it went inside & kept roaring throughout the whole day...
DeleteOkapi (I've never seen one :P)
ReplyDeleteI did!
Delete